Seeking professional, reliable and EXPERIENCED baker with at least one year of experience working in a bakery. Able to work 10-20 PLUS hours per week. Exceptionally flexible work hours as we primarily cater. Conveniently located in West Ashley.
Our baker must take pride in their work. They are devoted to maintaining Sweet Lulu’s high standards for product freshness and presentation as well as providing our clients with exceptional customer service. Consistency and attention to detail are vital to earning and keeping our clients’ trust and respect. Without my baker, Sweet Lulu’s wouldn't be the caliber of bakery our clients have come to expect.
- Work independently in a shared commissary kitchen
- Read and understand recipes
- Know the difference between mixing vs. creaming and all other baking terms
- Know how to bake and decorate cookies, cupcakes, pies and basic wedding cakes
- Must know how to replicate the presentation of every item we have featured on our website
- Know how to perfectly crumb coat a cake
- Mastered French buttercream
- Responsible for keeping track of inventory, labor and food costs
- Periodically conduct in-person tastings and provide exceptional customer service
401(k) Plan – eligible after one year
Paid time off – eligible after 6-months
Email resume and pictures of products you've baked.